Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

what's the longest you've gone without celebrating valentines day?

The only time I've ever, in any way, celebrated valentines day in my life, was when I was in 11th grade in high school in the year 2000.

one girl, who liked me and let me kiss her (I was 17 and she was the first of just two girls I ever kissed.I kissed her just this one time and kissed the other girl twice that same year) gave me her paper heart when the school had a thing where girls would wear paper hearts and give it to dudes they liked (and some dudes got several of them).

that was it for me. 20 years ago now.

I don't know what those two girls saw in me back in 2000

I'm 37 years old now, and am still a virgin who has never gone out on a date or had a real relationship in my life, and I really haven't had any women since then pay me any romantic attention at all.

I've had one chick actually act like she was falling asleep when I was trying to talk to her, thats how much I turn women off.

So what's the longest you've gone without celebrating valentines day?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.