Once the Democratic Party has finished destroying itself, will there be any polit. parties to oppose the Republicans?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

They need to make some very difficult decisions. One way or another the mainstream dems NEED to survive!! Practically all local dems are mainstream! (OH con)

• sarita m1 week agoReport

Thank you for your answer.

• Login to reply the answers
  • M
    Lv 6
    1 week ago

And when there is only one political party, we can watch the country burn to the ground. I believe that is the goal for the Republican party turn the country over to the super rich.

• sarita m5 days agoReport

I think you probably don't read very much, do you?  Look up Soros, Steyer, Bloomberg, Uihlein, Sussman, and a few thousand more who make up among the richest people in the US, are all globalist corporate leftists, and all are Democrats donating to Democrats.  

• Though there will be changes and evolutions, we are basically stuck with a two-party system, though they may be rebranded.

The Democrats going down would only mean a new party just like the Democrats, only with a new name and a few tweaks.

Same with the Republicans.

The main problem with both parties at present is a tendency towards extremism.

Interesting, thank you.

• 1 week ago

Democratic party will be around a lot longer than the Republican party.

In fact, the Repub party is GONE. 🥴 The corrupt Confederate descendants destroyed it thanks to the Donald.

😏 He didn't wake a sleeping giant. He accidentally recreated it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 week ago

I figure most Dems will become Libertarians, just to separate themselves from the Republicans they've been brainwashed into hating.

I think that's true.  As long as schools and universities continue being propaganda factories for the radical left, the brainwashing will continue.  Schools and universities have to be cleansed of the brainwashers.   

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.