promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do some Christians believe that homosexuals will go to hell?

There are people that I know that sin all of the time (I admit that I sin as well) and then talk this non sense about homosexuality. It says that homosexuality is a sin but about 1,984 years ago Jesus was crucified and died for our sins and in the Bible it says that if we repent God will forgive us for our sins. 1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. Why do people think that is any different for homosexuals. God also said we shouldn’t judge others, there are many instances in the Bible where it says judge and you will be judged, how can these hypocrites say things like that without reflecting on themselves. If you have actually read the Bible 39 times front to back like you have proclaimed then you would know that what your doing and saying is not only false but it’s a sin in its own form.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They pay attention to the wrong passages in the Bible.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

because it wouldnt be fair if they wern;t punished for being what they are. Somtines Gods plan is that people will be punished for their sin as a lesson to the rest of us 

Jews , Catholics, fags, muslins , and Mexicans can go bacl where they came from . MAGA!!  keep america white again 

• 1 month ago

If the Holy Spirit convicts us that we are sinners, and we all are then we must turn from that sin no matter what the sin(Repent) and through Faith, Trust or Commit our lives to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. in order to be Saved. The only sin that can't be forgiven is to reject Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

• 1 month ago

From the bible is where secular and religious scholars have agreed year 29 or 30 was the Supposed crucifixion . 2020 is easy math . Reading the bible once was enough to convince me it's all a myth .

You should probably go to bible study since you sound barely Sunday School 

but i doubt people with a religious agenda will do you good and as to the flat earth - Why does the moon appear to be a sphere . Do we have orbs orbiting a pancake .

Explain the shadow on the moon or an eclipse . Is the sun a perpendicular  disc like the front of a flashlight and the moon a disc aligned perfectly perpendicular with the sun and the earth disc . The Phase of the moon is OF a sphere . From light generated from a sphere .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Homosexuals go to hell because they ARE homosexuals.

IF a homosexual, or any other type of sinner, repents then they are no longer participants in that sin. A homosexual that repents is NO LONGER a homosexual.

• 1 month agoReport

feel or express sincere regret or remorse about one's wrongdoing or sin. That’s the definition, it says nothing about not committing that sin anymore, and are you saying it’s my choice because if I could chose I would be straight, I hate being gay, so technically I have repented my sin 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

God gave specifics on the eternal destinies of gays. But of course, he also forgives them if they repent and turn away from that ungodly, unhealthy lifestyle. 

9 Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. >>>Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,<<< 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people, >>>none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God.<<< 

11 Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

1 Cor 6

Note that in verse 8, ALL sexual sinners are excluded from heaven - premarital and extramarital sex, adulterers, etc. God allows sex ONLY for married husbands and wives. 

Heb 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

=============

15 Don’t you realize that your bodies are actually parts of Christ? Should a man take his body, which is part of Christ, and join it to a prostitute? Never! 16 And don’t you realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the Scriptures say, “The two are united into one.”[d] 17 But the person who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with him.

18 Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body. 19 Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, 20 for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.

• Dooby
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

TLDR. Irrelevant waffling.

They believe it simply because their masters tell them too.

Mystery solved.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.