Liberals claim to help blue collar workers.  Exactly how do they do that since most have never spent a single day doing our jobs?

• david
    1 week ago

What a load of BS.  My father worked in a mine for 40 years .. it would have been longer except for layoffs  Same with 3 uncles.  The 5th eas a truckdriver.  And all were Democrats because they lived thru the depression which Republicans caused and pit them all on the streets with nothing until Roosevelt and the democrats passed laws to help people instead of helping big business.  My oldest sister always said that the most crooked Democrat was always more honest than any Republican. 

1 week ago

Well, work is something that's always good for the other guy to do, right?  How else are you gonna have taxpayers to bleed for free junk?

• Lolly
    1 week ago

That's just dumb. You're talking about thousands of people.

• Jim2
    1 week ago

I don't think they mean that they're going to grab a wrench and help you fix a leaky pipe or whatever...

• 1 week ago

Sorry quiet please ... no talking while the traitor in Chief is on the golf courses

• Yavan
    1 week ago

Excuse me, I have spent many days doing a blue collar job. I consider myself quite good at it and I get the pride in your work thing.

What I don't get is the part where you do it all to make a rich man richer in the end.

That doesn't make sense to me. I'd rather work for the wider society. It would have more meaning to me.

Care for a pamphlet, comrade?

• Yavan
      1 week agoReport

It's full time, thank you very much. But what if I got by on 20? How would that be your concern?

1 week ago

Simple: Your claim is outright made up. It's completely made up. Some 28% of the country is registered Democrat-- what's the unemployment rate? Is 4% most of 28%? Do you need to go back to Kindergarten? 

• Chris
    1 week ago

Liberals free you from the need to get up in the morning and go to work by advocating policies that either drive your job to Asia or give it to an illegal. Aren’t libs wonderful!

• david
      1 week agoReport

PROFIT that is what drives jobs to Asia.  Greedy businesses that only care about pay for the CEO and screw the workers.

• 1 week ago

Right, and people like Trump and the other Republican politicians have so they can help you better.  You are not making sense.  

Focus on the policies that the respective political entities advocate for. That should clear up your obvious confusion. 

• tribeca_belle
      1 week agoReport

Leroy:  Those liberal policies include that liberals advocate for unions, higher wages, better, safer working conditions, better benefits, employee ownership options, employee representation in management decision-making, better trade deals, etc. Your question is strangely worded. 

• Leo
    1 week ago

A lot of liberals are blue collar workers.  What part of that do you not understand?