I have a question regarding the nuance of “get moving “ . ?

I looked up the meaning of  “get moving” in a dictionary and found out that it means “to hurry”. I’ve been trying to translate a sentence into Japanese, but I’m not sure “get moving” really means to hurry. The sentence I’ve been working on is the following.

“I’ll essentially be covering the do’s and don’t s of the online world starting off with simple things like keeping phones out of out of the bedroom to help with sleep and taking a break to get moving after a couple of hours on screen.”

1 week ago

It can mean to hurry, but it can also mean to stand up and move around. By the way, that "break to move around" should be taken every half-hour.

• 1 week ago

It also means "take action."

• 1 week ago

When happened Berkin hits twice after the White House I took a plane to Berlin and I had to flight in aeroflot and I had to land in Zaire suddenly my luggage is misding and had a scale in the USSR and happened there was ni luggage and suddenly I had a check 800 dollars they were absolute filthy lucre that mobey could nit be spent and also happened thousrnd hippies from Argentina in Berlin suddenly hapoened a military nazi scandal from argentinian dictatorship all the people were there we had to play the piano and suddenly even my mother was there and happened all my family was there happened why do we have to make this showbusibess and happened the absokute hate against all my family they were acvused all even me who were they my parents to organize such scandal frok Carlos Saul Menem in Tacheles they were even spitying and violence against us cause happened an argentinian scsndal in Berlin.

1 week ago

it just means to do something