Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 days ago

Trump just lost West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin for good thanks to his babyish tweeting.  How does that make you feel?

Manchin is one of the few Democrats who was good with Trump, but now in a fundraising email he attacked Trump viciously and Trump has refused to move on and gone on Twitter like an orange baby.  Why can’t anyone take his Twitter account?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • helene
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

I'm fine with losing Joe Manchin forever.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 days ago

not much i can do about it

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

Joe Manchin is going to lose in WV and now he has gone full-on leftist so that he can be praised by the media. I am not terribly concerned about what Joe Manchin has to say. 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

You don't attack Trump without him attacking you back. This should have been obvious to everyone when he left Rosie O'Donnell pleading for mercy when he kept attacking her endlessly after she attacked him on TV. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 days ago

Joe Manchin may be gone for good considering the state he represents.  LOL

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

Liberal tears are delicious.

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

Manchin voted to convict Trump, as anybody can easily find out with a simple search.

Nice try, though.

A man does not lose his first amendment right to speak publicly when he is elected president, and twitter is one way of doing that. Welcome to the 21st century.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.