Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!?

I hate my life and I’m so miserable that I love seeing other people miserable too. It makes me happy when others have something bad happen to them and that they’re miserable but when others are happy it makes me mad. Like this woman who struggled with infertility and got pregnant after 10 years and I HATE that. I don’t even know her and I don’t like the fact that she’s pregnant. I pray sometimes that her baby dies because I don’t like the fact that she’s pregnant for whatever reason. I hate seeing people happy. It makes me happy when they’re miserable because I have a pathetic life (that I’m trying to improve)

u can used live and let live

You remind me of the old me. 

I remember only being happy if everyone around me was just as miserable as I was.

Here’s why: you have been set up to fail. It’s a spiritual set up. Your Maker has made sure you can’t be happy without Him.

In fact things will get worse and worse unless you find out why you’re here.

Picture a beautiful car. The manufacturer created it, not just as a comfortable place to sit, or something nice to look at... he created it to move. Without some form of fuel it's going nowhere. May as well fill it with dirt and grow flowers in it and use it as a planter if there's no fuel.

The Life Force that created the galaxies...... galaxies...... galaxies..... (*echoes for effect*) loves you.

He MADE you.

He knew you and loved you *before* He formed you in the womb.

He created you as the object of His affection. For His good pleasure. For love.

God is love, and He made you to be loved.

Without Him we are like cars without gas. We were never meant to function without Him. Without Him in us - the fuel we were meant to run on - it's a kind of living-death.

Why sit there until you die? If you remain where you are, you must perish. If you go to Jesus you will live. If you sit in sullen dispair no one can pity you when your ruin comes; but if you were to die SEEKING MERCY (as IF that were possible) you would be the object of universal sympathy.

You know others who were saved by believing in Him (your own friends and neighbors); so why not you? Why not taste and see that the Lord is merciful? To perish is awful. We assure that if you seek Him, you will find Him, for He casts out none who come to Him. You shall not perish if you trust Him. On the contrary; you shall find treasure; eternal treasure, that will be stored up for you beyond this life.

We preach because we know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Because we too were about to perish when we got up and sought mercy for ourselves. We preach because God has ordained us to do just that. A sacred responsibility.

Take a look at your own life and stop being a hater.  Don't take to heart what others have.

Until you cast out the demon inside of you, you will be this way. You have an evil spirit dwelling in you. Evil spirits come from invitations. Drugs and alcohol are good ways to invite evil spirits into your life. Wishing you were dead, brings the spirit of death into your life. You need to find the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in Him so you can cast out this evil in your life and live. Jesus said, "I am The Way, The Truth and The Life...."

Your thoughts are death and your thoughts should be life.

Everything in your question says you don't do anything. Get something to do read, hobbies. Read the Bible join groups to talk to people, write letters to famous people, not that they will write back but that your letter will be read. Keep busy it will take your mind off your depression. Write a prisoner, friend, pen pal, or a journal to see what you are so depressed about and stop complaining.

You won't be able to improve anything since somebody somehow f**ked up in China. I don't know if that person is still alive.

I think it's only a matter of time that more people start to drop dead in China, and people should start dropping dead in America too. I am reading about people getting sick from the coronavirus in America, and Asia, If you are from America then the odds might be stacked up against you.

I recently passed a test that allows me to work with sick people, but I am not planning to do that. From what the woman told me who gave me a test that health care professionals take she explained that I can work with sick people, but I am not interested.

I think you really should be concerned about yourself at this point. There is only 1 continent left that I heard was not infected with the coronavirus, and that's Europe. It won't surprise me that sooner, or later Europeans get infected too.

You won't be able to experience anymore being happy if many people die including yourself from the coronavirus.

You hate your life because you are miserable. You probably don't have a job so you sit around and smoke weed all the time and when you smoke it all up then you have nothing to do but be miserable. Are you female and homeless?

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

• Stella

You just have a case of schadenfruede.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/schaden...

Cheer up, things are bound to get worse as time goes by, these will be the good old days then