Why do people always do this to me? ?

I am a quiet depressed and sad girl who people always seem to blame everything on, hate on or just ignore. They say why am I like this its because of people. People have made me like this. What have they done to me but the blame and the suffering I always bear. Why me??

I can't live like this. What do I do? 

Updated 5 days ago:

For example if I dont talk to people they think I'm rude. No its not that its just how I am.

Updated 5 days ago:

They force me and then they say well why are you listening to me. Do your own stuff. It hurts

5 days ago

You may have  a disorder  see a  doctor

5 days ago

You are as you have decided to make yourself.

Do you beleive in GOD?  Without GOD people cannot feel any Love also. Because Love only comes from and with GOD!  How about bringing GOD and Love into your life?

Could it be someone has hurt you bad in your youth and you are trying to prevent it or hide it from happening again? 

• 5 days ago

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

5 days ago

get some counseling, it might help you out

• 5 days ago

you shouldn't associate with people who do that, that way you'd be happier and sane.

• 5 days ago

My first suggestion would be to notice how you're playing the victim. What benefits do you get out of that?

• 5 days ago

Here's an idea - stop worrying about what other people think of you.  It doesn't affect you in any way what I or anyone else think about you what's important is what you think about yourself.