Is there a way I can get my phone back?

I got a bad grade on my science test and got a 45. My mom took my phone away because of that but let’s me have it when I’m at school. When I get good grades I can have my phone back. So is there a way I can get my phone back other than getting good grades or should I just wait till I get my phone back?

Ok guys, so obviously there is no other way I can get my phone back. I think I should just wait until i get good grades and then I can get my phone back. 

Improve your grades. Duh.

All I can tell you is just focus hard on your studies and pull up your grades. This is the only way you can get your phone back.

Other than getting good grades? Here is a super secret tip. Ask your mother. If there is something other than getting good grades, she would be the one to ask. Then once you have all her options out on the table, do all the ones that will get you the result you are looking for, based on her telling you what has to be done to get your phone back.

So open mouth, and ask. Yeah that simple, who knew! 

start getting good grades

Sure, go to the store and buy your own.

And the minimum age to be posting here is 13 years old.

• Chioma20052 months agoReport

you're not helping dude 😑

This question needs to be posted in Family, not in Cell Phones.

• Chioma20052 months agoReport

well usually it just posts in any category by itself

She has told you how to get it back, why would there be any other way? If there was then she would’ve told you. 

Edit; Well of course there are other ways of getting it but none of them will end up good for you. If you want your phone back and not cause any more problems then get good grades or you might find out the hard way that trying other methods won’t end up well

Seems pretty obvious. Do better in your classes/tests and you can get your phone back. Your mom seems quite generous (maybe too much) allowing you to take your phone to school even when you got it "taken" away for poor grades. My brother is 15 and when he gets grounded my mom takes away his phone for a few days to about a week or so depending on the 'severity' of the "infraction".

Kid, at least try on your tests.

• brian 2010
      1 month agoReport

That means pull up your grades by focusing on a lot of time on your studies. It's just that simple.