promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

I want to start a business, but I don't know exactly what to do. What questions should I ask?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You are not qualified and its over your head.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ask yourself; 

What you're good at,

What you'd like to do,

Is there a need for your services / product [is there a market for it],

Do you have the finances / backing,

What premises & staff will you need.

Make a plan / proposal.

• 2 months ago

Mashima isnthe machpoint from the white house red is a riff from a guitar player soumding for 180.000 years if it was never made the white house red you would never be cured from whatnit used to mean AIDS nowadays they found the matchpoint to AIDS is when you are said you are no son of mine in chinese language is mashima nowadays it can be cured with Antiviral but actually is been said AIDS is geen created in an African factory acvording to Dustin ahoffman acvording to what it means then bacteriological weapons war is still the same suddenly I neber knew the badteria and that is going on

• Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What are you interested in, can afford to do, and you know enough about to succeed in? When you narrow down the possibilities, you need to write a business plan to show whether it's viable or not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Generally a business is not started without much thought regarding:

Experience in the business you are going to establish.   A service business or selling consumer products?

A cash reserve for company supplies/equipment or to purchase inventory.

A facility to operate from that accommodates traffic.  You’ll require company credit references which will not be easy with no previous credit. Or access to available cash but you probably will be denied.

Are you familiar with office procedures such as Sales, Payroll, taxes, purchasing,  accounts payable, accounts receivable etc.......

These kind of questions are never ending.  You could try and find a partner but you have nothing to offer a prospective partner.  No track record, experience or ample cash.

I’d suggest you get some serious experience in the field you plan on pursuing and after some years you’ll be more capable of seriously looking into your dream.

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The only questions you should be asking are of yourself, what you are qualified to do/offer, and is there a market for it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.