Anonymous

Is having both mental illnesses and learning disabilities a good reason to graduate college late?

• y
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

Why, I know a girl that has the same, had help all throughout the pubic school system. Teacher by her side, tests on her terms and such, it's wonderful. I often thought about what happens at the next level. Well, she is there now, made deans list or whatever it is called,  excellent grades and all that jazz.Come to find out, she has the same assistance getting through college that she had in public school. How is that possible? Why is it even allowed? She will not be nearly as capable as one who didn't have special help and treatment, yet will end up with the same degree. I hope she isn't my accountant.

• 1 week ago

You don't have to graduate on time.

• 1 week ago

it is a reason.............

• 1 week ago

I think its a perfectly good reason tbh. everyone has different things going on and both mental illness and learning disabilities make any kind of schooling more difficult so it would make sense for it to affect the pace of graduating

• 1 week ago

A person actually in college would understand that the proper phrasing of that starts with:

'ARE having both mental illness and learning disabilities...'

Sure, why not. But, learn when to use proper plurals.

• Sam Spayed
      1 week agoReport

I believe the subject is the singular gerund "having" which would require a singular verb.