promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If a man identifies as a woman, could you make the argument that they will never completely be a woman because they can never give birth?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Giving birth is a fundamental part of being a woman. Of course some women never give birth and are still women. Yet a man who identifies as a woman can never COMPLETELY be a woman. 

• Tyler
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

you literally contradicted yourself in your own answer tell me youre not really /that/ stupid

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Is that what being female means to you?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, he will never be a woman because God made him male, gave him male parts, male everything in fact because God created him to BE a male. Any man who identifies as a woman and dresses like a woman and tried to make people feel that he should be a woman is fooling himself and anyone who falls for such rubbish. We are all what we are and, unless someone has two sets of genitals they are either male or female.  Only those born with both sets of genitals should be allowed gender surgery.  It should never be offered to anyone who was born a male or a female, only 'so-called' intersex people should be offered the surgery.

• 2 months ago

I was born a female. I tried for years to have a child. I never could. My hormones were chaotic.  Does that make me incomplete?

• ...Show all comments
    • MyaJay2 months agoReport

No it doesn't. You're still a woman and unfortunately some women have infertility problems. I think OP meant men don't have the ability to become pregnant because that's not how their reproductive systems function or what they are meant to do. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, because many women of any kind never give birth either, and CAIS, Turner Syndrome and Kallmann Syndrome women can't give birth. Ultimately we would be able to give birth if the resources and will are there.

• 2 months ago

Besides everything else that is wrong with your rant, never say never.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, since there are real women who can’t give birth. 

However you COULD make the argument that they’ll never be real women because they are not biologically women and cannot be

• Tyler
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

still no point to that argument

• 2 months ago

Based on that reasoning, any woman who is barren is 'not completely a woman'.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, a man can identify as a woman and never completely be a woman. Many real women never give birth, so that alone doesn't make them incomplete. However all females menstruate, and experience monthly hormonal effects. All females also experience a sort of competition for their place in a female hierarchy. All females feel as if they are being judged for their appearance during adolescence. 

A biological male can have a brain with neural pathways that are more similar to those of a female than a male. A biological male can have gender dysphoria. Therefore, it may be reasonable for a biological male to identify as a female, but that will not mean a transgender is completely a woman. However the transgender will never know the difference.  

• ...Show all comments
    • When trans people transition they are affirming their inborn gender identity. So your starting point should be a woman with physical and emotional barriers to overcome. Transition is corrective and reconstructive; like we'd offer other people with a birth condition.

• "If a man identifies as a woman, could you make the argument that they will never completely be a woman because they can never give birth?"

First, trans women were never men. They were born with a female gender identity programmed into their brain and are hence female from birth.

Second, there are literally millions of infertile women on this planet; are they not women to you?

Third, it's kind of insulting that you reduce women down to only being birthing machines.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not really.  Many CIS women - those who have never been anything but a female child, a girl and then a women - never get pregnant or give birth either through choice or because they're unable to.  That doesn't make them 'not real' women.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.