Which is better Catholicism or Protestantism?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

Catholicism, because it is closer to the original church of it's founder Paul. 

-Arya Dharma

• Login to reply the answers
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

As a conservative, I judge people by their character as individuals. I don’t judge a book by its cover,, but instead, by its message. Im certain that there exist thousands from either group, that are more worthy people than you are I. So you need to to provide significantly more data in order to answer your question.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Catholicism is the 'best buy'. If you are a Catholic you can sin as much as you like so long as you confess about it.

• Actual Llewen
      Lv 4
      1 week agoReport

?  As a Protestant you can't do exactly the same?  

• david
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Neither ... ALL religion is BS.  There is no god.  Think about it.  God is all-powerful??  Then why does he allow little kids to be kidnapped, raped, and killed?  If god exists and chooses to NOT stop that kind of these things from happening to the innocent, then he must be a complete azzhole.  Maybe he just loves seeing the weak and innocent tortured.  ---  Then I want nothing to fo with him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 week ago

The Roman Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ himself.

All other churches were founded by men.

That being true, Protestant churches and Orthodox Churches are not false churches. 

Some churches have totally "made up" theology, like the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and The Jehovah's Witnesses. 

• 1 week ago

If you are a Catholic, Catholicism

If you are a Protestant, Protestantism

If you are Agnostic, you don't care

If you are an Atheist, both are abysmal

If you are a Muslim, All of the above deserve a slow painful death. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.