Do you find that very very very very religious people tend to be more gracious and compassionate than other groups?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago
    Favorite Answer

Mostly pentecostals than catholics. 

• Lili
      Lv 7
      5 days agoReport

I find that such people have an unfortunate tendency to moral pedantry and bigotry.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 days ago

No. I'm sort of religious but there is really no rule in this. I know really nice non religious people and complete creeps who are active in churches. And everything in between.

• 5 days ago

Yes, in the presence of God people change.  This does not mean they promote anything that God forbids, but they love the person, the sinner and want them to know the Lord God also.

• 5 days ago

Ha ha ha ha no definitely not dear

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 days ago

No. I find they are often utterly intolerant and fly planes into buildings.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

I find that only true Christians are more gracious than members of false religions.

• We are all individuals first.  We all have certain characteristics and moods that will emerge as Good and not so good, now and again.  It doesn't matter if we be of a religious anchor or not.  I believe it is intrinsically within ones character at birth, what kind of person they will be.  This can change and very often does with the environment in which we live.  

We all have our own individual journeys in this life.  We may choose to stay on the path set out before us or, detour onto another path.  It is at the individual's discretion and prerogative to be as he so chooses.  :D

• 5 days ago

Being "religious" doesn't make one more loving or caring... but they're more gracious and compassionate than most people.

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      5 days agoReport

Breakthrough, Anyone can be gracious and compassionate. It depends mostly on culture and personality. For some it's religion; for others it's just good manners. You may decide for yourself which is more reliable.

• 5 days ago

No.....that's just silly.

• Retief
      Lv 7
      5 days agoReport

The very religious people I know tend to be very nasty and intolerant of anyone except people that believe just as they do.

• 5 days ago

ROTFLMAO ! No frakking way, quite the opposite.

-There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages.- Richard Lederer

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.