Who thinks valentines day is lame?

To me its just a bunch of b.s. its a way for corporate companies to profit money I never dated or had a girlfriend and I am 32 I hate the thought of buying gifts for someone 

I would say the same of Hallowe'en and Christmas, except there are many who value such days as important traditions or as sacred religious holidays. I think the secularization of such holidays, while very appropriate in a secular country, has turned such valuable holidays into a consumerist ideal, stripping them of their intrinsic value.

I think its stupid because I don't have a girlfriend. Once I get a girlfriend I won't.

NOT ME....U NEVER DATED EVEN? U SOUND UPSET...KEEP SHOPPING FOR A GIRLFRIEND...GOOD LUCK.

I do because it's a gynocentric holiday designed solely to benefit women and only women.

I don't approve of Valentine's Day but I have zero problem buying my spouse gifts. Just not particularly on 14th Feb.

the reason u Never have or never will have a gf is cause u is hateful and bitter. You can rant all you want this year, but maybe next year, if you’re a guy, you’ll be going through hoops to make sure it’s a special day for your date.

People are enjoying being spoiled or spoiling someone. That’s a wonderful thing. Be happy about that.

You should be spending your time doing something other than being bitter.

Bitterness can seem like a blanket that covers all of your thoughts, feelings, and emotions. Things that normally bring you joy don’t when you’re bitter. Your favorite show isn’t so funny when you’re feeling bitter. And we shouldn’t allow this to happen over something so small like being bitter because you don’t have date for Valentines Day.

Go eat good food, or spend time with friends, or do your homework, or whatever. Enjoy your night. There are better things to do than being bitter.

You’ll soon spend a Valentines day with someone special.

I like Valentine's day since I'm not 250 lbs, 32 years old, and dateless. You are under no obligation to participate.

• rob1 month agoReport

I think your weight is irrelevant to this question who cares what you weigh

I always gives mah girl a gifft on Valentime’s day. I knock her up witt another baby so we can get more welfares 

It sounds like you have some sour grapes.   But, many find it a romantic time.