Emily asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

What is the best company to invest shares in? 2020?

I am interested in investing in shares and unsure of which company would be the best. 

The best approach, would be to invest in a basket of stocks. Commonly referred to as a Mutual Fund. S@P 500 invests in 500 of the largest companies in the USA. If you feel you must invest in a particular stock, try, Health Care, Utilities, and Water.

• Steve

I really like the semiconductor computer chip makers MU and AMD. Ally Financial should do well, also.

Apple, Amazon, and NVIDIA have all done well for me. But that doesn't mean they will do well in the future. Unfortunately, there is no crystal ball that will tell you which stocks are gong to do well in the future.  

I suggest you don't invest in shares in any company. I think a better option would be to invest in yourself, and that's if you can do it.

Currently I am working on some projects, and I want to invest my money in me.

If I were to invest in me then I would be gambling in me, and only in me. I obviously have a better understanding of what I am doing than what other people are doing with their lives, so if I were to invest in other people then I may end up losing whatever I have, and maybe I would be clueless about how I lost my money too.

Unless you are a financial expert who has a lot of time to watch individual investments you should be investing in good mutual funds. The good ones consistently outperform individual investors. Morningstar.com/funds rates mutual funds. Here are some examples - Fidelity OTC. AMG River Road Small Cap Value. Fidelity Balanced.

Marijuana and Tesla the two best shares I know of right now, it depends on the state you in also, and try to look into staples, Amazon, eBay, Microsoft, apple and gnc good luck it's like a game of russian roulette

• danxp2

No one does, it is all a guessing game. If someone says they know they are making money off you. Either by trying to pump up share price, or by getting a commission.

3M- they make face masks for the corona virus