How can I download/ screen record videos I have paid for on a website?

There are some videos on a website that I want to save to my files in any way possible. I want a way to record or download.

I have tried to screen record a clip from netflix before and when I watched the screen recording I found the screen recording was black meaning netflix had somehow blocked the recording. If there are ways that websites can try to prevent their videos being downloaded, then I want a method that can go around this too please.

• Dave

Reported for violating the Y!A terms of Service. You're asking for information that will lead to a crime, dumb@ss. You can't do that here.

• Dave
      1 month agoReport

There are no legal ways. That's the point of you being reported. You're asking how to pirate a movie.

It's black because they have DRM which detects things like screen recorders, this is to prevent piracy. It's possible to bypass this but legally we cannot say

• ameen2 months agoReport

ok ty