what is non disclosure agreement?

• Scott
    6 days ago

It is a binding legal contract you sign agreeing not to discuss or disclose certain things (as outlined in the NDA) with others. 

• 6 days ago

An agreement with a company, typically your employer, that you won't disclose company specific information to competitors. IE You won't disclose a companies customers to a competitor or the specific process by which they manufacture things.

6 days ago

criminal spammer................. don't be fooled.

• Nancy
    6 days ago

It's a contractual agreement for one party not to disclose certain information explained within in exchange for money or other consideration from the other party.

• 6 days ago

When you go to work for a company that has trade secrets, you sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, promising that you won't talk about their products outside of work, that you'll keep the company's secret.  It's called an NDA.  I worked as a consultant and every company I worked for made me sign an NDA.

• 6 days ago

not telling you!