THBBFT! asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 week ago

What do you love more than life itself?

• Brian
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

Peace and Quiet.

• Dejair
    1 week ago

Good magic and white woman .

• 1 week ago

My wife and family.

• 1 week ago

Freedom.

No living as a slave for me. Better to die on your feet, than serve on your knees.

1 week ago

The thought of yet more life.  Death, however, Im not generally in favour of.

• Whatever chemical composition creates a sense of triumph in the face of adversity, the paradise we created with our thoughts, senses, aims manifest into reality, love the feeling of euphoric dopamine endorphin adrenaline ecstasy healing the inner self, the truth that sets us free, knowledge giving us conscience mindfulness, the sense of wellbeing f being a good, autonomous, libertarian, independent solitary individual, awareness of the world in allies forms, good and bad, and avoiding these at all costs. Being an exemplar polarised that they who judge are judged accordingly by their judgments of an entity. Life is subsistence, existence, living pleasure. Pleasure and clear conscience liberates within a hypocritical exploitative world. Gaining as much happiness from life as to be the supernal entity that I Am according to my hierarchal self. This initself. The sense of being loved, cherished, adored by one who we love adore cherish is, becomes life itself thereafter insobeing. God. To become healed and finally freed and sense God our higher soul, immortal self, sensate being. Is greater than life itself.

• j153e
    1 week ago

Truth, Life, and Love, as in the Spirit Immanent.

• There is nothing outside of life which I can value. I somewhat view anything which has entered my consciousness since the inception of my existence as part of my existence and thus my life.

If you subtract something from my consciousness, you alter my life such that it is not the same life at all. And the things which I have never been aware, these are beyond my knowledge. I do not know that I value them.

Theoretically everything is valued. Whether or not I ever come in contact with something, there is a fact that I would value it in a particular way and arrive a particular evaluation. 

Its more than hypothetical. The reality of me and the reality of everything else will not change and the answer will not change either that I will arrive at a fixed evaluation.

It is true that what constitutes me may change but at any particular instance, my reality is fixed and who I will become in this changing world is fixed also. It is a dynamically unchanging situation.

In truth, there are many universes of me that I could have been. These in total form an absolute reality of me. There are just a few rules but many incarnations of those rules.

The more rules you subtract the more you include. Until it includes things you cannot call me. So there is a limit of divergence.

There is an absolute truth which all things obey. This is because truth is the barrier between being and not being. And I mean being as in any being. The absolute truth includes everything, all being. Not being is a violation of the nature of what constitutes a being, any being, all beings. It is a disjointed summation of all being and the rules it cannot violate and still be what it is.

• Liz
    1 week ago

(Matthew 22:37-39) He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’

• 1 week ago

Money and living