Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 days ago

How can I get my sister to stop being naked in front of me?

My sister gets naked in front of me all the time like it's nothing. I think she does it on purpose. Her excuse is "we're both girls." It doesn't matter. I still don't want to see her naked. Who wants to see their sister naked? And how does she know I'm not a pervert? Girls can be perverts too. When I tell her to stop being naked in front of me she gets mad. She thinks I'm jealous of her body. No, I just don't want to see it. I think she's trying to gross me out. She also rubs her naked butt on my bed sheets. I have to keep changing my bed sheets. I barely have any bed sheets left. When I tell her not to rub her naked butt on my bed she gets mad and says she can rub her naked butt all over my bed if she wants to. I'm tired of this. This has to stop.

• 2 days ago

Tell her she turns you on i bet she won’t come near you again lol

• 2 days ago

Tell her you put hidden cameras around the area. Then pretend to watch them on the internet.

• 3 days ago

Get a bottle of INDIA INK...Black and or RED...  IT will not wash off and put it in a water pistol, squirt gun whatever you wanna call it.. next time she starts walking around nakie in front of you just squirt her with it all over what you can see... SHE WILL STOP INSTANTLY... 

Tell her it is going to happen each time she does it..

• Tony3 days agoReport

if the people who I meet on here keep phon on here see this I guses no one wout hear me , I am in bad place with my dad and his family, I did get phone call but I just want mke sure it was not someone from school, I reaty did idel like you if this meeting on bus in to Basildon please read . I guses 

4 days ago

Your sister too much watch porn, and she too much watch lesbian porn.

• You need lern speeky ingrish to unner stan you sa.. fi dolla bang bang lonnn timmm...

4 days ago

I’m having a hard time believing this!! 

• e9601:
    4 days ago

How old are you two? Talk to your parents about it. I have a sister and we never got naked in front of each other.

5 days ago

Ew wth? That’s actually disgusting... tell your parents or something, or threaten her saying you’re going to tell your parents. Maybe steal her phone or something and say you won’t give it back unless she stops

How old is she tho she sounds like maybe a teenager or something which is very weird because the only age I can imagine this happening is like young like 4.. I feel sorry that you have to go through this

• BOOM
    5 days ago

You need to talk to your mother - there's something wrong with your sister

5 days ago

She’s getting to you and she knows it. 

Act like it doesn’t bother you. Act like you are above her immaturity. Say “nice birthday clothes I guess” and shrug. She’ll get tired of not getting a rise from you real quick.

• mokrie
    6 days ago

Next time you take a poop--use her sheets as toilet paper right in front of her. Then tell her you'll stop doing it when she stops sitting her naked butt on your bed. If she doesn't stop then you will keep doing it.

• No Name2 days agoReport

Or just poop in her laptop and close it