Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 days ago

My sister is an abusive person but has a boyfriend. Does this mean the boyfriend must have terrible self esteem to be dating one this mean?

My sister is a terrible person.

Updated 6 days ago:

My parents taught me it is okay to hate my sister since they hate my Mom's brother. 

• 6 days ago
    Favorite Answer

You may not know if the boyfriend is being abused. Your sister may relate differently to different people.

5 days ago

Sometimes people are meant for each other because they are just alike.

5 days ago

Not necessarily.  Your sister likely acts different around her boyfriend than she does around you.  I've had people tell me how terrible someone is before and I just didn't see it because that person didn't act that way around me.  It was like they were describing a completely different person.  Sometimes we click well with certain people and not so much with others.  It's a matter of social dynamic.

• LP7
    6 days ago

Maybe it's only with you with a little help from your mom's attitude.Your sister is probably emotionally sensitive toward her boyfriend.

6 days ago

I just found out that Pearl L. is a Lesbian. Do you think it is true.I always thought 

she might be but didn't know for sure.

• Tepee
    6 days ago

She may have a different attitude with him.