Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 2 months ago

When Janet Jackson picks a man from audience at her concerts to bump & grind, is it a random person, or is that staged with an “actor”?

I’ve always wondered since the men who she picks to come onstage are always overly dramatic, such as hollering “I love you, Janet” repeatedly.  Did she randomly select them, or were they actors getting paid to be in the audience for her to select?  

At every concert, he is strapped onto some contraption leaving them completely helpless while only Janet does the touching.  So that makes me question whether or not it’s staged, since although it’s dangerous to pick a random horny dude, he won’t be able to assault her on that contraption.

I can't believe this filth goes on at concerts. Such a godless world we live in today.