Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 2 months ago

Is South America above North America?

It is all America anyway I just don’t know where is where. Also on this topic, what states are located in North America vs South America. I’m pretty sure Florida, Georgia, and Texas are in South but I have not confirmed this. As for North America it contains Canada and England as far as I am sure. So would South Africa also be in South America since it is both South?? I’m very bad in geology and history.

• Rain

North America and South America as a single continent and referred to it as the Americas.

Depends which way you describe as up.  They could be considered to be beside each other.

South America is NOT ABOVE North America. It is NOT above anything.

South America is SOUTH of North America.

Regret to say your geography is quite lacking!!!!

North America and South America are continents.

North America contains the countries, United states of America, Canada, Mexico , amongst others.

The United States of America contains the states Florida, Georgia & Texas amongst the 47 other states of the union.

North America does contain the country Canada. However, it Does NOT contain England. England is a separate country, and part of the United Kingdom, and located on islands in the North East Atlantic Ocean, adjacent to the continent of Europe. Do not confuse England, the country , with New England a region in the North East of the United States of America.

South Africa is NOT in South America, but located on the continent of Africa.

This geography. Geology is the study of 'Rocks'. History is the study of past events.

I would suggest you buy yourself a 'globe' and an atlas, which will show you were all the countries are.

• Phil

you are a bad troll too.

• Bill-M

You just failed Geography.  With that statement you would receive a "F".

You need to look at a Map of the Continents then you would know the difference between North America  and South America.

Here is a map of the world.  I hope this will help you.

Web Pages: https://geology.com/world/world-map.shtml

are you serious?

North America is north of South America.

All U.S. States are located in North America, except Hawaii

Canada is in North America. England is in Europe.

South Africa is in Africa, not in America, N. or S.