Do trump supporters realize that Jesus would've been a liberal?

• 4 days ago

Haha! I laugh because I once asked my "gotta bandwagon with my friends or they wont like me" friend,  "Capitalism or Socialism, What would Jesus do?" She said Capitalism.  I died.  Really? You think the man that angrily over turned the tables in the market would choose Capitalism?  Really?  She couldn't explain. It was "her opinion and she was entitled to it." I had to walk away shaking my head.  The willful ignorance hurts my brain.  

• 4 days ago

No, He would not have. He is against killing, even the unborn, supporting criminals, illegals. Everything the liberals are for, Jesus IS against.  

• Jesus told you in several ways That your way into heaven depends on YOUR actions and YOUR heart, not on the actions and heart of others.  How incompetent and incapable do you think God is that you think it's your right and your duty to decide for God who deserves his Mercy and who doesn't? 

• 5 days ago

What makes you think Trump supporters are religious indeed some are but others are not Trump was elected for many reasons but i dont necessarily think religion would have been high on a lot of his voters priorities mostly they care about the economy, borders and national security which Trump has delivered on so far.

5 days ago

Jesus was A-Political and it's very doubtful that he would support a political party that advocates Abortion, SSM & "tossing purls before swine",,i/e a socialist-state that turns otherwise productive people into entitled deadbeats & freeloaders. 

• 5 days ago

Jesus doesn’t support neither parties

• 6 days ago

Leftists are theives. Jesus was strongly against theft.

• fredda3 days agoReport

Taxes isn’t thievery whiskey rebellion 

• 6 days ago

hahaha such remarks coming for the PARTY OF RELIGION HATERS... and BABY KILLERS BY SUCKING THEM OUT WITH A VACUUM CLEANER WITH A KNIFE ON THE END OF IT.

• 6 days ago

Jesus didn't care about politics. He didn't try to get kings to implement social justice initiatives. He just cared about charity.

6 days ago

Jesus would have been a socialist.

• I’m sure most would-be border jumpers like Jose, Juan and Jesus are liberals.