Is google making us stupid? ?

I’m writing an essay and I want it to be really good. The final draft is due tomorrow so I wanted to see what other point of views I could get to help me wrap it up. 

If I don't know something, I look it up. Something I remember what I looked up.

“Google allows us to be more creative in approaching problems and more integrative in our thinking. We spend less time trying to recall and more time generating solutions.” – Paul Jones, ibiblio, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill

“Google will make us stupid and intelligent at the same time. In the future, we will live in a transparent 3D mobile media cloud that surrounds us everywhere. ” — Marcel Bullinga, Dutch Futurist at futurecheck.com

No, google gives a lot of helpful information

No, google helps us a lot.

Google is making most people lazy and ignorant.

Hahahahahahaha.........That's hilarious. Is that the best you can do?

My english is a lot better than yours!

I graduated from college when I was 21 years old. I already passed my twenties.

It's too bad I can't give you my brain. I have a lot to say about Google, but here is not the best place. Because it would be too much information. I think your teacher, and yourself would have difficulty understanding what I would have to say about Google.

I think you should have chosen an easier topic!

Do you know what Google is?

Apparently not!

I would definitely say you are stupid. There is a Google head quarters, and a google search engine, and a google chrome web browser, so WHAT EXACTLY are you talking about???

If I were your teacher then I would grab your essay, and then make it into a ball with my hands then throw it into my trash can. Next I would fail you.

• Precisely
      1 month agoReport

"[T]hrough" for "throw" speaks poorly of blue-faced's "english" skills, but when colleges were repurposed from educating to indoctrinating, academic standards slipped.

• Laurie

You need to do research and learn about the topic BEFORE you write. I

• Glitsky2 months agoReport

You need to learn how to finish a sentence. Technically you have a sentence fragment in your comment. 

• JuanB

Let me count the ways...

1.  Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true.  just because google sends you to the most popular sites, doesn't make them true, smart, etc. etc.  2.  Just like a calculator made the average person worse at math.  eg It is funny how you go to a store and the young person pushes one wrong key on the cash register and is completely lost.  can't make change, can add or subtract.  Google does that to you and information.  You lose the ability to search and find information in the real world and sift through a lot of data for the golden truth.  3. Google keeps track of your interests to try sell you stuff.  So if you go look at blonde hair coloring, they will advertise that to you for the next month.  Well guess what, if you search pro life side it will feed that back to you as well.  You don't get the other side of the story in pro choice......

• baby Ey (MeMe)

"you only get one side of the story" and the sociologists and government analysts still don't get why the internet is turning into hate feeding echo chambers.

• Moloch

No.  But, some people choose to be ignorant

What does Google have to do with your assignment