promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is forcing your child (especially boys) to be "trans" a trend nowadays?

It's disgusting and should be classified as child abuse. These type of things were unheard of 10 years ago now it's the "norm" for some. Why are adults trying force their kids to take dangerous drugs and mutilate their bodies for attention? Sick world! 

Update:

"Trans" is bull crap. You can't know how it feels to be something you're not. Just say you're in touch with your femine side and go 

Update 2:

Being apart of the alphabet community is no "condition". Most are that way because of some kind of sexual trauma and abuse. 

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

So I can sue you for torture because that’s what it is as a trans person having shitty parents 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nobody is forcing anybody to be transgender, you infantile bigot.  Parents are being supportive of their child who already IS trans and actually had the courage to reveal that fact to their parents.  Just fück off.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ask yourself two questions: (1) Is there a functional difference between a male and a female brain, and (2) Is it possible for a male to have a female functioning brain?

The research in controversial, but a number of researchers are finding the answer to both questions is "Yes". 

https://globalnews.ca/news/4223342/transgender-bra...

I don't believe there is a trend to force children (especially boys) to be "trans". There is a trend for parents to allow their children to be themselves. There is also a trend to teach children to respect people who are different than themselves. And, if a boy identifies as a girl then that's okay too. 

• Phantom Feitan
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I've posted them a few times, please watch the videos in my answer for proof that some parents are coaching their kids to believe they're trans. It really is happening as some parents are telling their kids since they act like the opposite sex they're trans 

• 2 months ago

no.........................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Forcing-that sounds a little far fetched---

Attachment image
    • Phantom Feitan
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

That's clearly not a child in the picture and if it is, they don't look very happy about having to dress like the opposite sex. Just because you act like the opposite sex does not mean you are trans. 

• 2 months ago

Well it doesn't happen, so you needn't worry about it.

• Phantom Feitan
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I've posted them many times, have you even watched the videos in my answer? Those parents are clearly coaching their kids to believe they're trans just because they act like the opposite sex

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think whoever does that **** needs to get their *** beat.  

• 2 months ago

You seem to be confusing real life with a Monty Python skit.

• 2 months ago

Although a lot of parents actually do FORCE their child to do things like, lets say take piano lessons, NO ONE is FORCING their child to be the opposite sex. Transkids actually BEG their parents for acceptance and affirmation.

The only "trend" is that now more and more parents are listening to their children when those kids tell their parents who the are.

UPDATE:  Your update: "Trans" is bull crap. You can't know how it feels to be something you're not."

Your own rationale is exactly why you cannot comprehend the transgender condition.  Give it a rest.

• 2 months ago

You should atleast allow him to wear the dresses of the opposite gender, that's just self expression, cuz i don't think a child would want to grow breasts.

• ...Show all comments
    • Phantom Feitan
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Lezbeth: who is this OP? I've scrolled through all of the answers, yet couldn't find them. Also WATCH THE VIDEOS in my answer. Those parents are clearly coaching their kids to believe they're trans 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.