Is this sexual harassment?

First off I want to make it clear I am a Male, 34, very happily married for 12 years and have never cheated.

Last year a female friend randomly sent a topless photo of herself via Whatsapp when she was apparently drunk. I sent her a message and said "I think you've sent that to the wrong person". My wife and I found it kinda funny at first and felt more embarrassed for her. A few days later she replied and explained it was for me. I asked her not to send anything like that in future and I wasn't interested. A week later she sent a few more. At this point I blocked her. A week later I got a text from a new number explaining she is lonely and has feelings for me. While I was replying saying "not to contact me again" she sent through another 'dirty' picture and her address. I once again blocked that number. A few weeks passed and I was then sent 3 more photos via Facebook.. To cut a very long story short no matter what I do I keep receiving messages from this person along with photos.

She has Asperger's which is why my wife and I have been patient but it's getting way out of hand now and slightly worrying.

A friend of mine who I was telling said I should maybe contact the Police for Advice as this is sexual harassment. At first I laughed it off. However, the more I thought about it the more I agree with him. If it was a man continuously sending a woman these unwanted photos I'd say it was sexual harassment.

What do you think I should do?

I know this may sound a very 'funny' situation and will no doubt get alot of "I'd keep the photos coming and not tell the wife" -_- but it's actually pretty scary. Especially when the last letter/photo was hand delivered to my address. 

That is absolutely harassment and sexual harassment.

He who hesitates is lost. The old adage. Think you are too tolerant, or enjoying the attention.

Collect few photos tear them into pieces tell your wife what you have done and return to her.

Set up a time and place and ball her brains out then *** in her bottom and go pee

Tell her you are going to call the police if she doesn't stop send you this stuff 

• Alan H

She needs psychiatric help.  But YOU....and your wife...need relief from that situation 

Gently tell her that you view her behaviour as harassment, and will report it unless it ceases immediately.   For HER sake, as well as yours, she needs to face things

Tell the police who will tell her to stop doing it. Yes it is sexual harassment. Her guardians may be able to stop her. She needs help. Have nothing more to do with her.

ask your wife to filter out her emails for you as much as you can. See if there is a way to talk to her guardian if she has one. Usually someone with aspergers has someone helping them to guide them as they have a hard time socially adjusting and following social norms. She can learn to not do this to you.

I'd go to the police.  See if you can get a restraining order.  This may impress upon her that you're serious, and also provide you with a certain level of legal protection since she seems to be escalating.  It's also possible that her family is concerned about her, and you taking legal action may allow them to get her help.

If your question were real and you had one lick of common sense, you'd know what to do.

Have a nice day in Trollville.