Anonymous

Is it ok that I fantasize about my aunt?

My aunt is not blood related to me (she married into the family) and she is very hot and has such a nice body. I saw her in a swimsuit once and she has large breasts and a big butt. i can't stop fantasizing about her and masturbating when I think of her, is that wrong? Obviously I won't pursue her or anything.

• Prince

It is not ok because we live in a post-pagan patriarchal period of history. It would have been fine back in pagan times, thousands of years ago, because it is natural. However, as with MOST natural things nowadays, you will get in a LOT of trouble if you talk about such things. Millions of people have these thoughts and keep them secret. 

hey... you said NOT BLOOD RELATED... go for it... go for it.. give her hints and see what she does.. Let her see you staring at her with a bulging HARD on watching her..

STEP UP TO THE PLATE and BE A MAN and give her some hints... 

I would say that it is fine- so long as you still like other women (or you know, whatever you're into), it should be alright. As you can imagine, it could be problematic if you start dating someone and you call out your aunt's name during the act... So if it doesn't interfere with you life, then knock yourself out [metaphorically speaking].

Source(s): Let's get a second opinion - and by that I mean a picture.

It's ok and perfectly natural.When I was growing up as a kid my ( Biological ) Uncle on my Mom side always had sexy girlfriends ( who he never married ) and had kids with them and I was always jealous and fantasizing about ******* the **** out of them and honestly nowadays I'd double team them ( if he'd be ok with it ) and let me make myself crystal clear when I say HAVING SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH SOMEBODY WHO AIN'T BLOOD-RELATED AIN'T INCEST ( THIS INCLUDES STEP PARENTS AND SIBLINGS PARENTS AND SIBLINGS IN LAW FOSTER PARENTS AND SIBLINGS AND ETC )

Every man has a fantasy, looks like you got 1 with a big butt and big boobs. I'll bet you would like to rub your penis up and down the split in her cheeks.

I have a few cute girl cousins. I can admire their beauty, but never would do anything with them :)

• Kendall
      1 month agoReport

..you're saying when u masturbate, u sometimes have sexual fantasies of them? -That's fine, Ashley. You're a wonderfully sexual woman, so express yourself like this. I'm a hetero male, but I do agree. Enjoy seeing them nude, or let 1 of them 'accidentally' see u masturbating.. see what happens.. -K

• Alan H

Feelings come unasked; actions are a choice 

As you mature, the feelings will fade 

• Ocimom

Fantasizing in your mind will not hurt as long as you don't make it reality.  But if you are with a partner or are married and still fantasize about your aunt, that is in a way cheating.

yes - lustful wrong and self abuse - you really are hurting yourself to do this.

Yeah, its fine. No to surprising that you have the same tastes as your uncle (to whom you would probably be a blood relative).