Igor asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 2 months ago

A) Why is the zoom and the pan tools important in map making? B) Why is dynamic text useful in map making?

C) When presenting results, why is it important to be careful about the map scale?

I have found the answers for those questions, but I just want to make sure that I am on the right track, and that I am not missing anything.

A) Because we can increase or decrease the size of the region we are mapping as much as we like. Also, when the scale of the map is adjusted automatically according to how much you zoom the map. You can use display two different maps at different scales, just by zooming the maps into different sizes.

B) Dynamic text are useful in map making because they are based on the properties of the map, and they automatically update according to the current values that the text is displaying without having to constantly edit the texts manually. 

C) Because the scale of a map influences on the richness of details that you will hide/display on the map. Also, the scale map directly changes the perception of distance between point A and B on the map.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.