Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I need to get her interested in me or let myself move on?

To make a long story short I went on a date Friday with someone I thought was for sure interested in me but after the date she said she was feeling any romantic feelings towards me but wishes she did because she said I’m a really great guy. She said she wants to hangout again. I’m liked obsessed with her now but she doesn’t know that. I’m infatuated or something. I really want to ask her on another date in the future after we talk some more and get to know each other a little more. I mean I don’t see a problem with asking for another chance one more time. The only thing that is discouraging me is she has yet to text me herself. I have been the one that’s texted her first and when she text me back it’s usually small sentences not much effort . I’ve only ever texted her twice so far and went up to talk to her for about 15 min. I stopped doing that as much as I still want to because I know that’s not going to help my cause. I know just from this I should just move on but I can’t. I feel like it’s still possible for me to change her feelings if she doesn’t completely dislike me. I just don’t want to come off as a stalker. How can I spark some interest? If her feelings still don’t change though I’m going to be honest I don’t know how I’ll be able to move on because I see her everyday. She works where I work. Yea I know I need to grow some balls. 

I’m either infatuated, obsessed or I just really like her. 

Favorite Answer

express your feelings and if it's not it then it's not it bro, this **** happens to the best of us and it really doesn't mean the end of the world, since your emotional it will probably make girls fall harder for you when they eventually do