Looking for Inventory/Lending items app/site? ?

Hey, im looking for an app that allows me to input several items and persons and to easily mark when each person has oone of them. Its for a bunch of devices we lend to people in our company and keep track of who has them. The idea is to display it in an ipad next to the shelf where the devices are. Already tried some inventory apps such as Sortly, but they are to complex for what im looking for :(

Updated 6 days ago:

Also, I've been recommended to use an excel sheet, but that is not viable for us. 

• 6 days ago

Why is excel not an option???  

Its the easiest to use, you just need it to render properly on the device...

• A Hunch
      6 days agoReport

If excel is "too cumbersome" (don't understand) why don't you create an Access database with a user front end.  It's not that hard - I'm not a techie and I've done simple access databases. 

• 6 days ago

Do you have an HRIS/HCM system?

Most have a "company property" management capability....

You can set it very simplistically like a lending library or complex and have it attached to your asset management system  

• A Hunch
      5 days agoReport

I'm not understanding, if you current inventory is on a spreadsheet it can be loaded into the system.  But it sounds like aren't big enough to have a true HCM system... but there is too much for excel? Got to be one or the other or the 3rd option is you are making a mountain out of a molehill.