If Roger Stone deserves 7 to 9 years for lying to the FBI how much should Brennan and Comey get for lying to the FISA Court?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

Brennan, Clapper, Obama, Comey and the rest of the coup d’etat conspirators deserve a firing squad. We could eliminate the National Debt by selling rights to fire the rifles at these fvckers.

• davidmi711
      Lv 7
      1 day agoReport

Spoken like the supporter of a dictator. The constitution is not just a suggestion ##DS

• Login to reply the answers
  • oikoσ
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

Nothing, until they are indicted and tried, as Stone was. Try to remember that, for all people in the USA, it's "innocent until proven guilty", not "innocent even after proven guilty if you are a friend of the president".

Trump should stick to what he knows - - if anyone can figure out what that is.

• 7 days ago

well if they are tried and convicted they should receive the same. so why don't you take your evidence to barr and demand he prosecute.

• 7 days ago

I think whatever they got was fair.  Reprimanded.  If it was a crime they'd be convicted, like Roger Stone was.  So they must be a exonerated, right?

Trumplogic!  If you're not indicted then your exonerated.  Look it up losers!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • David
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

at the least 7 to 9 years. But they are Dems so they will never go to trial..

• Jack H
      Lv 7
      7 days agoReport

Hang on, dont Republicans run your justice system???

• 7 days ago

Feel free to present what ever evidence you have to the court. So far, they have not been charged with a crime. I would expect that Barr would charge them if he had evidence of a crime.

And of course nutcase Ryde.On throws the Clintons in the mix. What did they lie about to the FBI or a court? What lie did Schiff state UNDER OATH?

• Anonymous
    7 days ago

Given we already KNOW that the FBI changed the testimony of Flynn so that they could charge him with lying to the FBI, I don't trust the FBI with the power to do this. 

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      7 days agoReport

Maybe the Ukraine can step in and investigate that as well.  They're the only ones we can trust.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    7 days ago

The difference is that Stone has actually been convicted in a court of law, on 7 counts.

• 7 days ago

Here's an idea - stop your yapping and investigate them! Are you waiting for our permission? Start gathering evidence of a crime then prosecute these alleged wrongdoers. That's how Roger Stone got a recommended sentence of 7-9 years. Until then all you have are opinions.

• Cindy LGPB
      Lv 7
      7 days agoReport

Well, I was going to answer this question, but I see you've already got this one.

• 7 days ago

How about Bill and Hillary ? How about Schiff ?

Where are their 9 year sentences ?

• Jack H
      Lv 7
      7 days agoReport

Where are the convictions, where are the charges? Ohh, i know, trump said something...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.