Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

Why are trump supporters so triggered by non-whites?

IT IS THE LEFT THAT PLAYS THE RACE CARD NOT THE RIGH

Are you kidding? Turn off CNN's propaganda for a while and at least TRY to think clearly. We are not racist and neither is Trump. He has, in fact, done more for the African-American community, Hispanic community, etc., than any other President, in my opinion. Republicans are the Party of jobs and lifting people out of poverty, whereas Democrats want to keep people dependent on Government so they can control people's lives. Yes, there are racists in every walk of life, but you can't smear an entire Party based on a few bad apples who MIGHT be members of a group. I have personally never met a Trump supporter who was racist, and I've met MANY people of various ethnicities who were Trump supporters themselves. It's sad that the mainstream media and the Democrat Party are trying to pit people against each other and stir up hate & division in this country with their constant lies and stories. Lots of Jussie Smollets out there inventing crap and it's disgusting. I actually believe the Democrat Party are taking minority votes for granted They're more interested in flooding this country with illegals so they can drive down wages and make everybody poorer. Poor people = more sheep they can control.

Because you and many other democrits say we are.. AND most of you are to uneducated to believe the truth as you have been lied to for so long the truth is something you do not understand.

Because that what you like to believe.While they may be a few who actually are, the rest of your theory is crap!

• Elaine

There is no one word answer to your question.  You have to look at American history and the role of slavery. Until the 1960's segregation was the practice in the southern states with African Americans having few rights and whites holding all the power.  In the other states there was discrimination, both overt and covert against people of colour. If you look at the Hollywood films you can see this reflection of American society. However whites were still in the majority. 

Now you have to look at immigration.  Up until the past few decades immigrants were mainly Europeans (white). This meant that whites were still in the majority, held most just about all of the power.   These immigrants were assimilated into the "melting pot". The whites were still in the majority. 

Once immigration from Europe decreased and immigration from countries like Mexico, Pakistan, and other countries which had non white populations.  The numbers of these immigrants were large  and placed stresses on the "melting pot". With these immigrants you start to have a change in the demographics which can be quite threatening to those who are accustomed to a society which show gradual changes. What you are looking at is a reaction to these demographics as they show that the whites will be another minority group although it will still be a majority minority. By becoming another minority power is no longer the sole provenance of whites. 

All of the above being said a sociologist could better answer your question. 

Rump conveyed the message non-white = bad!

Source(s): ANYONE but Trump - 2020

I'm a Black Trump supporter. I get triggered by my reflection.  lol.

Oh sorry, I forgot, I don't factor into your racist narrative.

Trump has given them their victim status back