promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 2 months ago

Anyone had dealings with the user calling himself 'Mario'?

He's hilariously clueless about football. He types paragraph after paragraph of the most inane drivel you could possibly read. Ive seen users on here give far more footballing knowledge and experience in a single sentence than 'Mario' can in 12 paragraphs of verbal diarrhea!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

black footballers...the future

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

lol : ))

that name rings a bell, but other than that can't say that I recollect that 'user'.

show us a link where hes written 12 paragraphs of inane drivel : ))

i wanna see and read and judge for my self XD

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It sounds like you are describing Mr Anfield bcos he has a stream of diarrhea dripping from his gob and never seems to clean it up. Yeah its gotta be Super Mr Anfield 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's David, he's still active using Y!A, but he doesn't want to be involved here again

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I thought you were on about the wee Italian donny that cuts about on pipe and that.

• 2 months ago

i've heard of him cause I am mario

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do you mean this absolute clown (see attached pic). Yes what a misinformed gimp, his long winded rantings are utterly embarrassing. Knows nothing about players, tactics or football in general. If you read his utter nonsense you would be forgiven for thinking he had never watched a single game of football in his entire life.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.