Suggestions for a European holiday?

Before the UK properly leaves the European Union at the end of this year I thought it would be good to do a bit of a farewell tour - to go round a few EU countries and say goodbye. I’ve booked 4 different weeks off work for this, and already booked 3 trips. I’m looking for inspiration for my 4th EU break. 

I’ve booked myself a beach holiday in Turkey in June, I’m having a city break to Bergen in Norway in September and I’m going skiing in Switzerland in November. 

I’ve got a week booked off in early May. Where should I go?

Favorite Answer

Neither Turkey, Norway nor Switzerland are in the EU. Congrats on that plan being fulfilled

• hihi!

Russia. May 1 or May 9. Both big holidays. You won't find a bigger country. We have a wide variety of historical places as well as vast unbelievable natural beauty. Lena stone columns 300 meters high.

• August

Amsterdam is a good cosmopolitan city to visit with loads to do but I would recommend Venice (bring your camera)

Berlin has way better cocaine than Prague. 

hope this helps 

Source(s): HGTV