Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

who in your opinion, is best wwe wrestler between all the wrestlers in wwe history?

Nikki Bella hands down 

• Uzaif

Stone Cold Steve Austin.

It really depends on what you like. My favorites of all time are Bret Hart, Ricky Steamboat, Randy Savage, Bruno Sammartino, and AJ Styles... all for different reasons.

• Kurt Angle won everything there is to win in Amateur Wrestling. Who else in WWE History won The World Amateur Wrestling Championships? No one. Who else in WWE History won an Olympic Gold Medal in Free-Style Wrestling? No one. How many NCAA All American Wrestlers has WWE had? A lot of them. Who made the transition from Amateur Wrestling to Professional Wrestling faster than Kurt Angle? No one. Kurt Angle won World Championships everywhere he has ever wrestled.

Probably Kurt Angle. I would say Bret Hart but I grew up during the Ruthless Agression Era when I started watching in the early 2000s. I think I watched the Attitude Era too but I just dont remember it.

I would pick shawn michaels! he had that charisma! and that look! and that wrestling ability!!!! and THAT SWEEEEEETTTT CHIIINNN MUUUUUUUUUSSSIIICC!!!

• Mr. Wrestling

Shawn Michael Sucks some Sweeeeet D!ck

In WWE history? Mmmmmm there is a small amount of wrestlers that can be considered the best. There is Shawn Michaels and there is Bret Hart. These have been regarded as the best performers in the history of WWE.

• Maybe HBK. Too close to call, there have been a lot.

There is no actual "best" wrestler that has ever stepped into the ring however Shawn Michaels is up there.

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat and it isn't close

Source(s): Wrestlemania 3 vs Randy Savage Chi Town Tumble vs Ric Flair
    • Hector2 months agoReport

*Rumble