Do anyone know of any real legit work from homes jobs? ?

Looking for extra income or better income that I can work from home and still care for my infant and have time for my other kids and husband. I know Of Apple but i dont Speak Japanese so that doesn’t work for me. Survey taking is not what i need i mean Steady legit income from a actual company 

• Rick B
    Favorite Answer

Unless you have special skills or training (computer programmer. insurance coding, attorney, licensed realtor, etc.) you will not find anyone who will pay you to work from home.

You can become a babysitter at home.

• 7 days ago

The only "real" work at home job I was ever aware of, was people doing call center work at home. I used to have a towing business, and would get calls dispatched to me, and hear kids screaming, and TV's in the background. It was very unprofessional. The company did it to save money. There is no "real" job that you will work from home while caring for an infant, unless you have a special skill, as was said above.

Legitimate Freelancing Website that you may try to apply:

Upwork

People Per Hour

Fiverr

Guru

Freelancer.com

Freeup

Golance

Onlinejobs.ph

Outsourcely

Hubstaff

Raket.ph

My Outdesk

Zeerk.com

199Jobs

Truelance

Appen

https://analyncastillo.wixsite.com/freelanceaarmam...

• n2mama

Yes, I know several people who work from home. They either have a specialized skill set, have worked for a company for an extended time, or own their own business. Doesn’t sound like you are any of those. And you are making a very common mistake in thinking you could work from home while caring for an infant. A legit job that would pay a legit income would no more welcome you working from home while caring for your infant than they would welcome you bringing your infant into an office setting. The only exception might be running an in home daycare.

maybe you can babysit for people

For every real work from home job there are 10,000 people fighting for it. Do you like your odds?

You can try online shopping if that helps