I believe I can the sick with my hands. Who should I tell?

• 5 days ago

You obviously recently heard a sermon on the Apostles healing people. The Apostles had the ability to pass this on to one more person but then passing of this healing ability would cease. The bible goes on to say that miracles would also cease.

Certain things have been set in order. The ability of a woman to have a child is NOT a miracle. That is the way God designed it in the beginning. Now, if a cat had puppies that would be a miracle. 

Perhaps you set someones broke arm or gave a massage that helped but the laying on of hands to heal is like wrestling on TV. FAKE. 

• dyfsthh5 days agoReport

would yell furiously. One day I woke up and heard my parents talking. The kitten did a 360 turn. she went from dying to being very lively and clearly begging for food.

• 6 days ago

You can start by healing (editing) your question.  After than, tell your close friends and family about your ability.  Heal them for practice and to fine tune your skill. 

• 7 days ago

You should not can the sick. They have enough trouble.

• 7 days ago

You can what the sick, spelling errors 

• 1 week ago

everybody, we could all use some healing

1 week ago

everybody, people love getting healed