Spyro asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Do you guys remember Dragon Gate?

What wrestlers did you like from there?

• Favorite Answer

Dragon Gate is a Professional Wrestling Promotion in Japan, Puroresu. Over a Decade ago they opened up a United States Division and a UK Division. They ran shows in Philadelphia and Chicago, My Brother and I went to The Philadelphia Shows, I still have my "Open The Freedom Gate" T-Shirt from their first Philadelphia Show. This is where I first saw Pak (Neville), Luke Harper (Brodie Lee), John Moxley (Dean Ambrose) as well as Wrestlers such as B x B Hulk, Dragon Kid, Shingo and Cima. Chikara Pro did an Invasion Angle and we saw Dragon Gate USA vs. Chickara Pro at the next show. I think after a number of shows, Dragon Gate came to the conclusion that it was really expensive to fly a Roster of Wrestlers from Japan to The United States every month and while they do shows in Japan, I also saw they do shows in China, which logistically is a lot closer to Japan than The U.S. or The U.K.

Yes. Part of the wrestling Indies.

what's that?

I know it. It's one of the lesser known wrestling promotions. As for the wrestlers I like there. No one really. There is definitely a good amount of talent in the promotion but there is none that I actually like.

By the way, you should tune in to your other questions like the one about Baszler and Becky.

• Yeah and I don't like any wrestler.

• No, I don't.