Is there a way to reduce anxiety?

like I am a Nurse and stress comes with the job, but even when I get home I am always thinking about the job and thinking if I've done it right and no one was hurt.

On my day off I like to go to the mall, but in order to go to the mall I have to pass by my workplace which causes me anxiety even if I'm not working that day.

I am thinking of just quitting cause I do not want all the stress and stuff to affect my life. It can range with managers giving me crap or families etc... stuff like that just destroys my motivation and I unfortunately take it home with me.

I suggest that you don't walk pass your workplace when you go to the local mall. Go to another shopping mall that is further away. You must learn to focus on your strengths and manage your (anxiety issues) weaknesses.

Well according to my ignorant Dad yes, "just let it go". He is a brilliant person aye. 

In reality you can with counseling and sometimes medicine. 

• Mr. L.

I take Bupropion 300mg a day, been taking since last July, quit smoking and am feeling much better.

I have anxiety too bad. They say just stop but it don’t work like that. And medicine slows ur brain down and fatigues u not good for the body and brain. And it can cause addiction and dependence on it and withdraw symptoms that can be dead. Your beautiful you care. That’s beautiful In itself. Ur saving life’s. That’s beautiful. You’re beautiful. Keep it up. Don’t blame urself. The families r just upset bc they’re overwhelmed bc they want what’s best for their family but ur doing ur best and that’s all u can do. The fact that ur overthinking what u do is because u actually care ur good great peoples 

Best not to deep breath around infections 

People, but if safe places and just though 

Your your beautiful nose thanks?

Listen carefully to each breath ok?

Thanks 

Very best wishes 

Mars 

Source:) A nurse told me.

You're a nurse and you know nothing about helping yourself with your anxiety issues? I guess it doesn't surprise me, because my sister is a nurse with a master's degree and she doesn't either.

There is self help all over the internet. There are books written on the subject of anxiety self-help. there are libraries where books are free to borrow.

there is YouTube with guided meditations a person can use nightly to soothe anxiety (and a lot of other life issues). Earbuds and a phone is all someone needs.

There are also videos on YouTube about how to deal with anxiety issues.

And there is your doctor. There is therapy.

It all takes effort. And it works when we work it.

• Mars Mission

Excuse me but sometimes nurses are so busy.

• Darcie

Hello 👋,

You have my greatest compassion and love 💕. I have anxiety, too.

Always take care of yourself as best as you can. Meditate often. Do yoga. Use self-hypnosis and/or pay for hypnotherapy. Use self-help books (not as toilet paper!). Exercise often (did you know that exercise has been clinically proven to be as good at beating mild to moderate depression as any antidepressant, and can work wonders for anxiety, too?), do (nonviolent, safe and healthy) things that you enjoy, treat yourself, wear your favourite clothing and colours, do art therapy and practice mindfulness (you could even purchase a book off of Amazon Smile using Everyclick, Ecosia and Goodsearch,  supporting good, ethical and animal-friendly causes).

May you and all sentient beings everywhere be perfectly well, healthy, happy and safe forever ♾.

I love you 😍.

Best Wishes to all,

Rory.

Have the best day and night ever!

Source(s): ME:)
    • Mars Mission

Hypnosis see Steven Schneider in iTunes.

Stop having anxiety really not that hard. Just stop being anxious.

Anxiety is a literal sense of FEAR! I suffer from it & it sucks. I think you are experiencing unnessesary stress. I'm not trying to minimize it, it sounds horrible, but there are a lot of great suggestions in other answers. Excersize, diet, good sleep. DO NOT go get a prescription from a DR. Trust me. It will just mask it and it will come back with a vengeance. Natural remidies is the way. I wish you the best. Deep breaths...

• Mars Mission

Yes but still go to the doctors to keep you running.

• patty

exercise after work to relax u. eg walking home or going to the gym