Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 2 months ago

I want to send an email to xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.co.jp. but it never goes through. What do I do?

I'm trying to send an email to someone in Japan with the email xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.co.jp. but when I do it always ends up rejected. can anybody show me how I can do this and what am I doing wrong?

I've tried what you guys have told me, sadly putting the "m" in .co doesn't work. I manage to get a hold of them through a website, and they said they haven't gotten any emails from me. I would use the website but because of the documents I'm trying to send I can't do that through the website. believe me I wish

Try another email, like Hotmail, AOL , etc.

Without knowing the exact error message you are getting when you try to do this there is not much anyone would be able to do.  You could have this person send you an email to make sure you can receive them and then you can reply to that email or you could load the documents into a cloud account like Dropbox and then send them the download link through this website you used.

Never heard of yahoo.co

• Sharon

Try @yahoo.com.jp and see if that works.

Never heard of yahoo.co

Stop leaving the "m" off of .com. Try emailing them at xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com.jp.

• J

Incorrect address?  @yahoo.com.jp?