promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 2 months ago

I want to send an email to xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.co.jp. but it never goes through. What do I do?

I'm trying to send an email to someone in Japan with the email xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.co.jp. but when I do it always ends up rejected. can anybody show me how I can do this and what am I doing wrong?

Update:

I've tried what you guys have told me, sadly putting the "m" in .co doesn't work. I manage to get a hold of them through a website, and they said they haven't gotten any emails from me. I would use the website but because of the documents I'm trying to send I can't do that through the website. believe me I wish

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Try another email, like Hotmail, AOL , etc.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Without knowing the exact error message you are getting when you try to do this there is not much anyone would be able to do.  You could have this person send you an email to make sure you can receive them and then you can reply to that email or you could load the documents into a cloud account like Dropbox and then send them the download link through this website you used.

• 2 months ago

Never heard of yahoo.co

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Try @yahoo.com.jp and see if that works.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Never heard of yahoo.co

• 2 months ago

Stop leaving the "m" off of .com. Try emailing them at xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com.jp.

• J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Incorrect address?  @yahoo.com.jp?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.