He invited me over to his place for Valentine’s Day. But I’m on my period. Should I still go? ?

This is a guy with whom I’m in a half *** relationship with. We have had our ups and downs and fought a bit in the past because I’ve wanted more from him. He’s bailed on me etc. we both came to an conclusion that we wanted to sleep with each other (I’ve known him for a year and we haven’t had sex yet, I’ve always been refusing because I want more). 

He knows I want sex. He’s invited me to his place . But now I found out I’m on my period. I want to spend time with him so I really want to go over. But I’m afraid he will think I’m a tease if I go there and again without sex. 

What should I do? 

From our last convo it was clear we would meet up to have sex 

Also he has invited me on Friday but it’s also Valentine’s Day. Does that mean anything at all? 

Favorite Answer

So you've known him for a year or more, and you haven't had sex all this time, so why should he think it's going to happen if you go over now?

And i'm sorry but if a guy isn't interested in you as someone to date, it's not going to change. We either feel that sort of attraction toward someone or we do not. Having sex isn't going to change his feelings one bit.

Just because you two talked about having sex on V-day it doesn't mean you're going to. Or that you can't change your mind.

I don't think the Valentine's day invite is going to change a thing and it doesn't mean anything "romantic" that he invited you over on that day - at least, not anything more than it's ever meant to him which is, he isn't interested in a relationship with you.

I think that, by going to see this guy all the time, you're just torturing yourself, because it's obvious you want to date him but the feeling is not mutual from his point of view.

If you're asking random strangers on the internet about whether you should have sex or not, the answer is probably no. Having sex isn't something that should be forced or something that you "decide to meet up" for. It should happen when two people are really in love and the timing is right, without any planning. If this guy can't provide what you need and you just fight, what's in it for you? That is not a relationship. 

For an entire year you both mess with each others' heads and never have sex despite wanting to, and now you decide to finally have sex while you're on your period? That doesn't make any sense at all.

If you want to have sex, then go. Period sex is really not a big deal, most people think nothing of it. But ask yourself this first, how are you going to feel after you two have sex and then he goes back to leading you on and messing with your head? Do you really think you'll feel any better? Do you really think he'll decide he wants a relationship with you after you put out for him? Why would he when he can sleep with you without dating you. This really won't end well for you.

• Foofa

Guess maybe you'll have to ask him how he feels about period sex.

• Ana

Why don’t you guys come to a mature, adult compromise so that you each get your needs met?

You get a relationship from him, he gets regular sex from you, and then everyone is happy and your relationship stays classy 😇 Sounds good, right? Bring it up to him!

Just remember to wear protection 😂

Be honest with him and tell him your on your period . There’s other stuff you can do like go cinema or watch a movie together. 

I don't understand the problem.   You either have sex or you don't.

Invest in plastic sheets.

a little marinara sauce never hurt anyone let him smash it,guys don't care tell him about it and then give him thee optionor you can get it up the other orafice.and make him the happiest man around.if youre under 18 disregard this advice.