I need to know, can I be reported from yahoo by arguing for long periods of time?

Ive had several arguments with people on here (One ended with me making friends, the other is um... still unresolved). Im concerned that Im going to get kicked out of yahoo or something, can that happen, and are arguments reasonable causes for reporting?? Please dont report me.

• .
    Favorite Answer

If you post inappropriately, yes your posts can (and should be) reported and removed. This isn't a site for chat, argument, or debate. The site is for asking information/knowledge seeking questions or questions to benefit from someone's experience, and relevant answers to such questions. If you don't want to be reported, don't post violations (and yes, accounts with enough violations can be suspended or deactivated).

I have learned here on Yahoo that a violation is basically whatever somebody wants it to be if you offend somebody that gang up upon you with your friends and report you and because there is no real human. You end up with your account suspended. So if somebody is offended by what I say or wants to argue with me I just leave them alone.

• Daniel

Yes you can be Reported as it can be a Rant Violation

There is nothing you can do to be Prevented from being Reported

Ranting and venting are reportable violations on here.

This is a question and answer site. Any type of arguing can get you terminated.

Yes you can be reported for arguing .....this is not a chat site or a debating forum.😉

Yes you can be reported. Try staring a new question.