Yang just dropped out. the last person of any color just left the building, its full steam ahead with all pure blooded whites, your thoughts?

• 7 days ago
    Favorite Answer

Relax. We still have Pocahontas Warren. 

• 6 days ago

Exactly what the Democrits really wanted... Just waiting for them to go head and let the OLD RICH WHITE GUY BLOOMBERG BUY HIS WAY IN..

• Zhu
    6 days ago

Has Tulsi Gabbard dropped out? With a Samoan father, she wouldn't be considered White by the average Republican. She's s Hindu, too, which should send the rrligious into a frenzy. 

• 1 week ago

Elizabeth Warren is part Native American

• Zirp
      4 days agoReport

percentages have no meaning in genetic reality. Being Native American is about being enrolled in a tribe, not about "blood-quantum"

1 week ago

I don't base my decisions on skin color, that would be racist. I like all colors, race is irrelevant to me, but I must admit I do not like orange skin, lol, we must get rid of that orange man.

• gibbsmb
      6 days agoReport

His spray on specialist is probably one of his few minions left that will still kiss is A & tell him he's beautiful

• 1 week ago

It's white as snow in the liberal race now

• 1 week ago

There eventually can be only one nominee. That person should be picked on their message, their grasp of issues their political philosophy and such NOT simply because they're Black, White, Asian....Native American or other.

Besides, the idea that only a White can be elected president was destroyed with the last president for the reasons listed above.

• Tate6 days agoReport

I'm a  con who strongly supports President Trump.  I voted for Alan Keyes in the primaries.  I read news stories DAILY about black libs calling him an "Uncle Tom".    Educated?  Not part of "hood culture?  UNCLE TOM!  

Insanity.

1 week ago

My thoughts? ... the reps took a vow of obstruction as the first black president was getting inaugurated while McConnell was stating Obama 1-term president was the top GOP priority. That's some serious hate being expressed BEFORE giving the man a chance to do the job. The libs voted Obama in .. they're not the racists. Your move bigot ... LOL.

• 6 days agoReport

A CONTACT FOR AlI YOUR DRUGS 

EMAIL: RITWAYPHARM@GMAIL.COM 
      TEXT/CALL : +1 (469) 770-1535

They supply all kinds of pain relief medication, anxiety medication and research chemicals at discounted prices with or without prescription. They supply medicines in powder, liquids or Pills. 

• TomB
    1 week ago

I don't particularly care...

I don't vote based on race, I vote based on the platform a candidate represents...

- and the further left the Democrats allow their entire platform and Party to be dragged by their Socialist Buddies, the more likely I am vote for a Republican Candidate to counter it and pull the country back towards center.

• Zirp
      4 days agoReport

TomB, everybody to the right of Bernie Sanders is at least a centrist. Bernie himself is a SOCIALDEMOCRAT aka very moderate leftist

1 week ago

When will white people run for presidency in Taiwan ??