Does anyone know a free service for disabled veterans to get help writing their resumes?

It's called Transition Assistance Program, but sounds like you're kinda late for that. Have you tried an Internet search engine like Google?

• Jolene D1 month agoReport

Yahoo used to be a search engine. I tried vocational rehab but it seems they help only those that have a career interest in mind

The state job service offers a free service for disabled veterans to help them write their resumes

• Jolene D1 month agoReport

thanks for the answer, I gues it would help if I knew what to apply for first since I am making a career change. I dont know who to talk to about changing my career path since vocational rehab with the VA seems to be only help us disabled veterans that chosen a path and just need schooling. NOT ME:(

Any county veterans association.

• Jolene D1 month agoReport