promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does anyone know a free service for disabled veterans to get help writing their resumes?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's called Transition Assistance Program, but sounds like you're kinda late for that. Have you tried an Internet search engine like Google?

• Jolene D1 month agoReport

Yahoo used to be a search engine. I tried vocational rehab but it seems they help only those that have a career interest in mind

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The state job service offers a free service for disabled veterans to help them write their resumes

thanks for the answer, I gues it would help if I knew what to apply for first since I am making a career change. I dont know who to talk to about changing my career path since vocational rehab with the VA seems to be only help us disabled veterans that chosen a path and just need schooling. NOT ME:(

• 2 months ago

Any county veterans association.

thanks for the answer, I gues it would help if I knew what to apply for first since I am making a career change. I dont know who to talk to about changing my career path since vocational rehab with the VA seems to be only help us disabled veterans that chosen a path and just need schooling. NOT ME:(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.