Should NASA negotiate a peach treaty with aliens to stop them invading us?
- #жхууу_chromLv 44 days ago
- In neutral air before any higher tech had been invented, any pc, only airplanes ... 'many' cases of :: nothing of rocket or laser, ... light ball went inside through airplane walls without damaging airplane-walls, and went through all bodies and burnt them all from inside, all dead in second = 1.
- Same case later after 60 years, hundreds of dolphins dead in Mediterranean washed offshore, same way, burnt inside = 2.
- Many rockets sent in space (violating destination?), their path had been changed by unknown light balls = 3.
- Light balls much smaller dimension present all the time in the higher atmosphere = 4.
What, what did You mention what?
- 4 days ago
I think the peace treaty already exists, I mean I don't see ufo's attacking us
- Bulldog reduxLv 75 days ago
Your play on words is a real plum. Why don't you contribute another question so that we can have a real pear?
- robertoLv 66 days ago
surrender,,nuts we'll killem all
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Campbell HaydenLv 76 days ago
NO. NEVER. ALIENS PREFER WATERMELONS !!!
- GarrettLv 56 days ago
NASA has nothing to do with illegal aliens who are largely Mexicans. A treaty will not work. There is no solid evidence that ET aliens have ever been here. Some scientists show that interstellar travel is an absurd idea. Fuel demands for interstellar travel can never be achieved. Interstellar distances are incredibly vast, and the speed of matter has strict limits that make such travel unfeasible.
- Ronald 7Lv 76 days ago
Let's supply them with Peaches
- ZheiaLv 61 week ago
If the aliens come from the planet Nectarine they might agree to stop invading us.
- 1 week ago
Eh... Let the Russian Space Agency negotiate the treaty. Hopefully, NASA will be too busy getting to Mars.
- CliveLv 71 week ago
The joke section is thataway, dear.