Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 2 months ago

B&B: My prediction about Sally?

Wyatt is going to find out about her condition and marry her on her deathbed. Then, it will be a miracle that she survives or they find a miracle cure and then he will fell obligated to be with Sally, but he will want to be with Flo.

On Y&R, this happened many years ago. Nikki was dying of something (I can't remember what) and Victor divorced one of his wives (I think Diane) to marry Nikki on her "deathbed" only for her to live.

I guess I should have asked a question since this is Yahoo Answers .. so what do you think? Will my prediction be correct?

• Kathy
    Favorite Answer

I remember Nikki on Y&R. She was married to a doctor at the time, and the doctor's crazy first wife has escaped from the mental hospital She shot the doctor and Nikki, and the doctor died. Nikki laid on her death bed, so Victor married her, and Nikki survived. As for Sally, she will survive of course.

• audrey

I think you are absolutely right. It will be nice to get the focus OFF Hope, Steffy and Liam for two minutes!