Why am I born with learning disability and mental disability does that make me a loser?

Not really. You might have other talents like sports, art, or be able to work a trade job if you aren’t physically disabled. It’s possible to support yourself with things like making arts and crafts, giving music lessons, coaching, or a trade.

The only thing that makes you a loser is a lack of belief in yourself. Start believing in yourself.

• I care

I am a mom,  that fully understands your question...…..but never THINK you are a loser.

My son is disabled, his body is weak from Muscular Dystrophy,  but his mind is gifted as to being able to retain all he reads.  

You and my son, unfortunately have a rougher road to bear in life, but my son believes in God which helps his journey.  

Before he got Pneumonia in 2010, he was "more"  able to travel all over Europe and more.  He was fortunate to be able to afford such as this, and kept his grandma company on these trips. She had gout than, and all her grandchildren helped her when needed.  

Later on,  if a  BELIEVER ALREADY IN CHRIST,  we all will have new bodies and no disabilities at all.  My oldest brother will have his right arm, (working accident) and his left leg back where others were shooting and he just got back from taking food to others in need.  These individuals were just about ready to come around and finish off my brother,  but God was there.  The police were there immediately and so they didn't kill my sweet brother.  Please know you are a terrific young person and YOU WILL SUSTAIN UNTIL CHRIST RETURNS.  JUST BELIEVE.  BLESSINGS YOUR WAY.