Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 2 weeks ago

How to make a temporary tire at home to use until I can afford a replacement tire?

Yesterday my front-right tire blew out and I really don't have the money to replace it right now. I won't have the money until April by the looks of it. What can I use to make a replacement tire at home while I save up to get another tire?

• 1 week ago

is this a serious question? lol. 

• 1 week ago

Not the brightest bulb in the string, are you, troll?

• F
    1 week ago

The did that on Blue Peter last week. You need a "detergent" bottle, and sticky back plastic. Get an adult to help you with the scissors.

You don't. That's VERY unsafe. If you can't buy 1 tire until April you can't afford to own a car.

• David 14
      6 days agoReport

Who am I? A guy that doesn't ask such ridiculous questions. If you have to choose between a tire and eating you can't afford to own a car.

Troll>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anything REMOTELY safe will cost MORE than a used tire/wheel from a salvage yard.

• Anon
      1 week agoReport

I agree. I used heater hoes once on a Dolly. But, completely  Different application.

you might be able to buy a used cheap one at amazon

• Anon
      1 week agoReport

Shipping is more than its worth. The only  viable point here is PayPal Credit. Buy a new one on rim, delivered, pay monthly. 

There is no such thing. If you don't have a spare tire, you're on the ankle express. Call a few used tire shops to see if hey have a used tire you can get put on cheap. Maybe you can get around on one of those electric scooters they put everywhere you can borrow with a phone app.

they have used stuff in amazon,maybe you can get one from them and it would be cheaper