Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Rush Limbaugh: “Make no miatake...The Democrat party is a socialist leftist party because that’s what their base is.” True or false?

• 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

This is the way I see it. The DNC is now two parties. An old school moderate Democrat party. And a alt-left Socialist party. Pretty much dividing them straight down the middle. The alt-left wackos are getting all the press because it's popular to offer free stuff using other peoples money. The alt-left has begun to mirror the National Socialist German Workers' Party, commonly referred to in English as the Nazi Party. The racism, hate and division coming from the left mirrors Germany of the 30's.  The DNC is in serious trouble. My take is that they'll split after a devastating loss in November.

• Chuck
      6 days agoReport

I hope you're right, but never underestimate the power of criminals.

5 days ago

Neither true or false. 

• 6 days ago

TRUE... THE DEMOCRITS are going so far left they are running off people.

1 week ago

Well let's see...it's not PC to call men, men. Men are stealing college scholarships from high school girls by identifying as women. I'd say the left has gone full retard. The right is also guilty, as they support giving BILLIONS of dollars to Israel every year. Somehow their fiscal conservative beliefs go out the window once you mention that factoid. They call anyone who disagrees with this an "anti-Semite". Until we address the Jewish minority who control almost everything, we will NEVER progress.

• Ozzie Klunk
      1 week agoReport

Awww, it's the Jews again.  Always The Jews.  

• 1 week ago

IT SURE APPEARS THAT WAY

1 week ago

Once again, there was no reason to mention Rush unless you're asking for opinions about how reliable he is or if you're spamming for his show..

Rush is a professional liar.

He is wrong.  Most of you cons don't even know what a democratic socialist is.  They are not national socialists. Not communists.

• Ted K
      6 days agoReport

"free stuff" is a buzzword concocted by the right to scare nervous old ladies and grouchy old farts.  Are you one of those?  You're worried about a propaganda slogan.

• 1 week ago

Whenever someone talks of "the left" in American politics, you know they don't have a clue. Ever since the Second Red Scare, there are no significant political groups to the left of centre in the USA.

As for elections, there is only the Far Right (Democrats) and the Right Extremists (Republicans).

At worst, the least Right of the candidates (for example, Bernie) are still slightly to the right of Centre.

As for what Rush Limbaugh says, does it matter?

• Zirp
      1 week agoReport

Yes he has called himself socialist, but what he advocates is SOCIALDEMOCRACY.

• 1 week ago

False.  Why would you take the word of a blowhard tub of lard who criminally abused prescription drugs and who minimized the dangers of smoking, thereby setting a bad example for children?  I am not like Limbaugh, so I am going to wish him a full recovery.  If I were like Limbaugh, I would say something like the windbag is soon going to slowly suffocate.  But I am not like Limbaugh, so I am not going to say that.

• 1 week ago

Nothing could be more true. This is also why Bernie Sanders can not be elected. About half of the Democratic party and all of the Republican party will never elect a quasi-communist calling himself a democratic socialist.

• Mike L
    1 week ago

False that Rush even knows what socialism or Democratic Socialism is.

• Brian
    1 week ago

Gosh, I wonder what that would make the base of the GOP? Gullible? Unethical? Willfully ignorant? Just plain stupid?............